Monday, August 16, 2010

WoW~ you guys are so UNBELIEVABLE !

I can't believe it. I can't believe that some of you who actually believes to what other people said and betrayed your friend (ME). Aren't you guys suppose to ask the main person instead of listening to what others says ? Don't you think it is funny ? It's COMMON SENSE that a story line can change when it was told by others ! I trusted you guys and what happen ? Betray me ? I'm fine with that cause you know what ? I'll just wait and see what will comes to you guys ! The reason I live in this world is because there are still people who TRUST ME. Well of course they know everything not like you guys, know lil things but pretend like know everything and start spreading virus. You know what ? It's funny at the 1st but you guys gone too wild like son of bitches. And one more thing, what I get this few month I will make sure that I will pay you guys back in double :) MIAO~~~

No comments: